quarta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2009

Christmas

Olá pessoas!

Oh my gooood, i'm really angry with this thing. I've written a really nice text and everything, my english was kinda nice buuut when i put the picture...this crap erased everything ¬¬'
So...now i'm going to try again, i hope that does not happen the same thing :P

Well, tomorrow is christmas, huh? Actually, the day before...but this doesn't matter, day 24 is the day that everybody eats a lot and drink even more... xP
I'm not really happy about this christmas, all of my friends are going to travel. Boring... ):

BUT! My brother is comming, and that's really nice (y) {have a small possibility that he is going to teach me how to surf :D }

I don't want to seem a superfucial person but i'm anxious to get my presents!
I chose 2 books...i'm counting the seconds to start to read it :B
Geek/Nerd side :P

So...how about you guys? ;D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário